We want you to be happy with your purchase at Intercityonline.nl. if your purchase is not what you wished for, you can return the product (with its original labels) to us in 14 days. If the product has been worn or damaged, returning will not be possible. Of course you are able to try on the clothing first.
What does returning cost?
Returning from the Netherlands
You pay the shipping costs yourself.
Shipping costs in the Netherlands are:
PostNL package stamp: 0-10 kg: 6,95
PostNL mailbox packet € 3.84 excl. VAT*
*(read the conditions on the site PostNL)
If the item you wish to return it fits in a flat envelope or package, you can also package the postage stamps. This saves in terms of cost, but keep in mind that it is not traceable, unlike parcel / letter box pack * Shipment without Track & Trace code is at your own risk.
Returning from outside of the Netherlands
You pay the shipping costs yourself.
Shipping costs will vary per post office and country.
You received the wrong article
We will arrange this for free.
Get in touch with our custom service.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 072-7600023
What is not possible to return?
Damaged or used products
Articles without labels.
How does returning work?
- Write down on the returning form why you want to return the product (not mandatory).
- Put the article and the bill in a package together. Sent this package to our returning address (Intercityonline, Mosselaan 71, 1934 RA, Egmond a/d Hoef).
- Bring the package to the post office.
(see above shipping options)
- We will try to send you a confirmation email within 10 days after receiving your package.
- After you received the confirmation email, we will try to pay you back within 5 days. We will put the money back on the bank account that was used to pay for the order.
Did you not receive an email? Maybe it was put in your spam folder.
Did you order with a discount coupon or a Fashioncheque? We will send you a new discount code.
If you return the entire order with us you will receive the shipping you paid (for sending Intercity line to the delivery address) refunded to your account. (€ 1.95 or € 3.95)
How does exchanging work?
Do you want to exchange an article? Return the article (go through: How does returning work?). You can order the new article again from our web shop. If it is not on the website anymore, the article won’t be available any more.
It is possible to exchange or return your order at one of our local boutiques. (see store locator). If you return your order at one of our local stores, you’ll receive a voucher you can use when you buy something else in our store again.
How does exchange / returns in our boutiques?
It is also possible to return your order in one of our boutiques. (see store locator). You have to return in one of our boutiques the following two options:
- Direct exchange for another article, for the difference you will receive a voucher or you pay the difference in.
- Ordered item (s) to hand in a boutique of choice: the invoice amount will be refunded to your account (at Klarna, paid the bill will be amended)
Purchases made in an Intercity Boutique? Then exchange / return works like this:
If your purchase in one of our boutiques is not satisfactory, you can exchange or return it with a purchase voucher within 14 days (if attached price tag and unworn) You will receive a voucher on return in the boutiques or the amount will be paid within 10 working days. account refunded. A voucher is valid indefinitely and can be used in all boutiques. Do you prefer to spend the voucher online? You can exchange the voucher in one of the boutiques during working days from Monday (1:00 pm to 5:30 pm) and Tuesday to Saturday (9:00 am to 5:30 pm)